Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Layout!

This blog is a THANK YOU blog and a BIG one at that. So if you visit my site you have already noticed the new layout that is amazingly AWESOME! Well it was designed for me by Rachel at Blog Candy Design
You simply must check out her site. She is a pleasure to work with and as you can all see does an AWESOME job. She has such a creative nature and an eye for design. I think the look works well for me and my blog. Please take a look at Rachel's Mom blog too!

Following In My Shoes
Her blog is wonderful and what inspired me to join the blogging world. If I ever write something half as funny, entertaining, or heartfelt as she does I think I will be doing good! THANK YOU Rachel!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Awww-- THANK YOU!!!!!! I am sooo glad you like it!

Sasha said...

Wow! This looks awesome!!!

Janet said...

Looks Great!

Maggie said...

Very cute! Love it!! =)

Mc Allen said...

Lori your blog is teriffic!!! I'm on my way now to pop around and check it out, great job Rachel!!! Hugs, L A

Hannah said...

Isn't my sister the greatest ??? :D