Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am NO super Mom I am a BAD Mom!

A few minutes ago I was sitting in my husbands recliner looking for a recipe for Sea Scallops, while Joshua is playing with money right next to me. He is just looking at it and talking to me and I am saying "umm hum," and "good boy" things of that nature to keep him happy so that I can find what I am looking for. Well I hear him starting to count, and this is where I turn into a HORRIBLE NO GOOD MOM!

Joshua: One, four, six, ten

Me: Joshua are you counting?

Joshua: uhhh huhhh

Me: When did you learn to count?

Joshua: Ten, nine, five, four

Me: Joshua count for me

Joshua: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, pause

Me: eight

Joshua: eight, nine, ten

Me: OMG you CAN count!!!!

How did my baby learn to count from 3-10 in a week??????? This is where the BAD Mom comes in......................Mrs. Elaine is where he learned it. Not his Mama his babysitter. I feel so guilty. I guess this is what happens when you go back to work, someone else teaches your kids to count. Not just do they teach them, but you don't even know they can do it! I never would have guessed my 2 year and 2 month old would be able to count to 10.

0 comments: