Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tagged (1)

My first tag has come and it is from Maggie at Life with boys.

Here are Random things about me:

1. My toes have a constant habit of coming out of socket. No I am not joking they just pop right out of place for no apparent reason. It is super funny looking, but it isn't real comfortable.

2. I think that sometimes sweaty feet smell good. You know that sweet sweaty spell.......am I the only one?? Yeah, I know I am STRANGE.

3. I am a preachers kid. That is something a lot of you don't know! Yep it is true I was and am a PK. I think that is the reason I am so glad my husband took the youth minister job at our church.

4. I write books in my head all the time. I have made up stories for Joe Braden and I eventually want to write a children's book and I want Joe to illustrate it.

5. I have never had an accident that required stitches.

6. I am scared to death of heights but love to go up in a powered parachute.

7. I love to move!

I am tagging:
Alice at Every day is a gift
Hannah at That Girl
Lisa at The Rider Family Blog
Janet at The Jumbled Thoughts of Janet
Valerie at Me, Myself, and I
Rachel at Following in my Shoes

4 comments:

Mc Allen said...

wow, very honest!!! Ok, so how do you get your toes back in socket? A I love pk's, , my very bestest friend was one and I STILL DEARLY LOVE HER!! Nice to know ya better ;) L A

Ali said...

I had no idea toes could even come out of their sockets! Eeeek--I would freak out!

Rachel said...

LOL -- seriously? What's up with you and feet? ;)

Maggie said...

YIKES - Your toes come OUT of socket?! Never heard of that happening! LOL Cracking up at the sweet smell of sweat!!!