Thursday, October 23, 2008

Calling All Prayer Warriors

I started this blog to keep up with the daily activity of my family life that I would like to remember in the future. In just a short month since I started this blog I have found others that I love to read, and have some "followers" of my own. I started thinking that I could really make a difference with my blog, and that is where you come in. I would like to start a prayer request section on my page. If you know of someone that you would like added please send me the information that you would like put up and I will post it on my side bar under prayer request. I believe that the power of prayer is an amazing thing and love to see it working. If you would like to share the results, or story of your prayer request, let me know those and I will add those also. The network of Christian family is a huge blessing, and I pray that through this someone's life will be touched. Can't wait to hear your request!

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Lori - This is a GREAT idea!! =)

Janet said...

Awesome!

Spaceofgrace said...

How great! This is my first time to your blog and I must say, how lovely! :-) Thanks for posting this.. and I shall add myself to your loyal followers...