Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wordful Wednesday: New Hair


*Wordful Wednesday is for those of us that like to showcase a photo(s) but that just can't seem keep our mouths shut about it(them). If you'd like to play along, post a photo on your blog, and let the words roll. For more Wordful Wednesday visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus.

I rarely do a post with a picture of me, so I thought I would change that! My hubby took a picture of my new hair this morning as I was leaving for work. I got it high-lighted and cut last Thursday and LOVE the way it turned out. A friend of mine Courtney found the style for me, and it worked so well! Thanks Courtney!

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

the highlights look so pretty, i love it!

everyday mom of one said...

Your hair is so long and pretty.

Aunt Julie said...

What sweet snaps...thanks for sharing!

Simply AnonyMom said...

You are very pretty. Your husband took a great picture.

Brenda said...

Your hair does look really pretty, nice pic!

Ali said...

So pretty! That reminds me, I need to call and make an appt for a trim!

Honey Mommy said...

Super cute! I wish I could wear my hair straight... but it is too dang curly! Each pregnancy made my hair even curlier! How weird is that?

Leslie said...

It looks great!!! you are such a cutie and I love the highlights!!! I LOVE getting my hair done!! such a treat!!! :) and it's always "my time" no boys to bug me!!

Maggie said...

Looks great!!! I love highlights in my hair, too! =)