Monday, March 23, 2009

Back from Spring Break!

So maybe I am deluding myself by thinking that somebody in the blogging world missed me, but just give me the honor of feeling that way! I thought over the next few days I would share with you all what we did over Spring Break! I will be gone part of the week this week also, but I am back for a few days!

Saturday of Spring Break we bought a new camper! It was so exciting and we are in love with it. So of course we had to take a camping trip so we headed to a State Park about an hour away to spend part of our week. We did a lot of things while we were there! We spent a lot of time in the park enjoying nature, fishing, and doing scavenger hunts. Every morning when we woke up we had breakfast and then Joe Braden and his Nana made a list of things in nature we must find for our hunt. It was not always a fair match up, but they loved it! They put Poppy and Joshua on a team, Nana and Joe Braden, and Joe and I. Well lets just say Mommy and Daddy won all but one day! It was all in fun though. We also did a lot of fishing, and exploring. It was a lot of fun and we got a lot of relaxing in!

OUR CAMPER
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

JOE BRADEN FISHING
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is his homemade rock chair!

JOSHUA "FISHING"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My boys
Photobucket

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like the boys had lots of fun!

More Than Words said...

Oh, how FUN!!!!! With that, you can go anywhere!! It's like a vacation on wheels!!

Love the pictures!!!!

Kameron said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!! I'm diggin the new camper too!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i missed you :) it looks like you had a wonderful time!

The Goodnights said...

Glad that ya'll had a safe trip and that it was a blast!

Anonymous said...

It looks so relaxing and fun! And you're not delusional. You WERE missed!

Leslie said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!! fun for you guys!!! :) such fun, cute pictures! :)