Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can We say, ON THE BALL?

If you remember my post from yesterday you may remember me making a brief comment that the Collin Street Bakery's service, "wasn't the best," well today I got an e-mail from a partner who had found my blog through a search. In the e-mail was an apology and a dozen free cookies for me to claim! Now I don't know about you, but that to me is AMAZING! In less than 24 hours they took the complaints of little ole' TX girl me, and tried to make amends. Now let me tell you, this IMPRESSED me! You know anything can happen, and anyone can have a bad day, but to see a company have this kind of OUTSTANDING follow up and concern for their company, for sure makes me want to go back. In fact I probably won't even use the coupon, because businesses like these DESERVE my business. I must say I am HIGHLY IMPRESSED, and will recommend the Collin Street Bakery to ANYONE! Oh and my I suggest the Cherry Icebox Cookies? They are out of this WORLD!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Wow, that was very cool because it really wasn't a scathing comment at all!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

wow, that is incredible! i love places that are really that customer service oriented. it always makes me want to shop there first.