Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

1. I am so thankful that Mom's test came back good and that she came through it without complication.
2. I am thankful that Joe is on his way to recovery from this nasty sinus infection that has now taken 3 rounds of antibiotics!
3. I am thankful that we don't always get what we want, and that God knows best.
4. I am thankful that we haven't been effected too much from the economy.
5. I am thankful that we have such great family and friends.
6. I am thankful for little surprises.
7. I am thankful for the way things always work out the way GOD wants them to.
8. I am thankful that I have the family I have, and that even though none of us is perfect we love each other!
9. I am thankful for the RAIN we are getting!
10. I am thankful Spring Break starts tomorrow at 3!!


f you would like to share why you are thankful today, please visit Lynn & Laurie and What a Trip and sign up :)

8 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

that's a lot to be thankful for :)

More Than Words said...

Awww..that was a great TT list!! I am thankful for many of the same things!!!!

HUGS,
Alicia

Laurie Ann said...

Wonderful list of blessings! Happy Thankful Thursday!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Great list!

Happy Thanksgiving Thursday! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful things to be thankful for. It's perfect!

Denise said...

Praise God for watching over your family.

Unknown said...

I love Thankful Thursday! It always makes me feel like there is so much to be grateful for.

I also left you something on my blog but I'm not sure why it's appearing as an older post and I can't fix it so use this link.
http://kat-mygirlsandme.blogspot.com/2009/03/unexpected-friendships-and-awards.html

Michele Williams said...

Such a sweet Thankful list... God bless you dear...