Thursday, March 5, 2009

PSF: Thinking of You

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


Photobucket
Many times in a day my husband and I tell each other we love each other. Many times a day we smile, hug, kiss, or cuddle. Rarely though do we do something just to say, "I am thinking of you".
Yesterday I was sitting in my office, having just an average day, when our secretary appeared in my office with a beautiful bouquet of roses. She asked, "Is it a special day?" I said, "no", and quickly took the card. It simply said, "Thinking of you" on the outside and "Love, Joe" on the inside.
Photobucket
It was very unexpected and brought such joy to my day! I am very blessed to have my husband in my life and God for sure knew what he was doing putting him in my life! He is AMAZING!
Photobucket

11 comments:

Wayne said...

Those are really nice flowers and th colour is amaizing. I always say to my jenn why should we wait for valantines day or christmas or birthdays to send eachother gifts to let eachother know just how spectial we are to eachother.
I love her every day .

Great photo friday

Maggie said...

Awwww, that is SO sweet!! Very pretty flowers, too!! =)

Chris said...

Telll him to stop, the rest of us men can't possibly keep up!

Sounds like you've got a keeper -- you both do.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

So sweet!! Don't you just love it when that happens. I have a sweet hubby like that too. So glad you shared your lovely flowers with us!

Lindsay said...

Wow - I'm seriously impressed! And what a better pick-me-up to your day huh?! :-)

Shellie said...

Love those colors. Lucky wife!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet and the flowers are beautiful! What a great surprise! I can imagine how special that made you feel.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

that is awesome! They are beautiful! I'm ... jealous. :-)

Leslee P said...

those roses are beautiful///

Pdyrholm said...

I gotta work on getting that good. My Jacki sure deserves everything I can give her.

very nice thought of him and great idea for me :-) thanks

have a great weekend

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww how very sweet!