Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


-I did NOT threaten my child with chocolate all week to keep him going to the potty!

-I was NOT so very sad when my in-laws got to go on Joe Braden's field trip and I had to stay and work.

-I did NOT do the happy dance when I found out that Joshua actually went poop in the potty at daycare!

- I did NOT almost freak out when I had to sit with people I didn't know at Shogun's.

- I did NOT try to act brave when sitting with strangers because my 5 year old was so uncomfortable. (Can you see he is his Mama's child?)

- I did NOT try my hardest to stay in bed until 9am Saturday!

- I did NOT allow my Husband to con me into getting up and cooking breakfast!

- I did NOT take a full 3 hour nap Saturday afternoon.

-Joe Braden did NOT almost have a melt down when Target, Wal-Mart, and our Party Supply Store didn't have Pokemon decorations. His Mama did NOT feel terrible because I could have ordered them a month ago.

- I did NOT get tired of listening to the drama about the birthday and look at my 5 year old, soon to be 6 and say, "You are blessed, there are little boys out there who NEVER get Birthday Parties!" Should I feel bad?

5 comments:

carrhop said...

Love these 'did nots'! And I have the Shogun phobia too! If I finally get to have an evening out, I don't like having to spend it with dining strangers!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

All the chocolate threatening worked since he did it for no chocolate at daycare!! Yippee!!

Cascia Talbert said...

Glad to hear that your little one is going potty. A little bribery doesn't hurt. I think I have to do that with my little boy. I always enjoy reading this meme!

Leslie said...

Love these did nots!!! so cute!!! it's always an accomplishment when trying to potty train and something good happends!!! lol

Hannah said...

Threatened him with chocolate??? man, that sounds amazing. I want to be threatened with chocolate!!