Friday, January 30, 2009

PSF: My boy is growing up

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


This week I have been in full swing Birthday Party planning. I know that those who know us are thinking, "isn't his birthday in March?", and you are right. In my defense, I am a OCD party planner. I want things to be PERFECT, and I want to order his cake early, due to the fact I want the best! We have a lady in town that makes PERFECT cakes, but she is so booked that I try to order 2 months in advance to make sure I get it. She is so worth it too! OK so in the midst of this planning I am overwhelmed with the fact that Joe Braden is turning 6! I mean really that is so BIG to me. I was looking at pictures this morning and came across pictures of his 3 year old party. I thought I would share these!
Look I am 3!

Come on Mom leave the camera alone and let's eat!

PRESENTS!!

So sweet!


7 comments:

Monica Squiers said...

6 is really big, it is hard to believe how the time flies by. I don't know if I can handle turning 5 this year! So cute!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES!

Pam Emmons said...

How fun! My oldest will be six this year, too!

Janet said...

Girl...Long time no see...I'm back and I sent you an award...that's two updates in less than 24 hours! Yeah me! ;)

Janet said...

Yep! Looks perfect! You did it!

Maggie said...

Awwww, those are great pictures. Where does the time go, Lori?! My oldest will be 14 next Thursday - FOURTEEN!!!! Man, I'm old. LOL

Hope your planning goes well... I'm in birthday planning mode myself (both my boys have b-days in Feb).

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

I think 5 is big... my twins will be 5 in July.... Oh the time goes SO fast!