Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me Monday

This is my Holiday Break addition of "Not Me Monday"

I DID NOT gain 4 pounds over break, I mean how would that even be possible, I would have had to have stuffed my self the whole time! I would NEVER do that!

I DID NOT let my boys stay completely off schedule for 2 weeks, even when they were GRUMPY!

I DID NOT almost cry this morning when I had to take Joshua to day care and see Joe Braden off to school.

I DID NOT take a nap almost every day of break, that would be just plain LAZY!

I DID NOT neglect my studies for most of the break!

I DID NOT turn 30 over break!!!! (If I could make one of my NOT's true this would be the one!)

I DID NOT get to have a couples massage with my hubby and leave the kids for a whole day to try to get over turning 30! That would just be CRAZY!

I DID NOT get totally spoiled by my Hubby for Christmas!

I DID NOT get the greatest gift ever from my Mom for Christmas this year!

If you would like to join in this NOT ME MONDAY go over and see Mckmama

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well these things made me feel so much better about admitting that I did not stand (sit actually) idly by and watching my children eat every piece of candy in their stockings for breakfast on Christmas morning!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

30 isn't so bad...happy belated birthday!

Valerie said...

I didn't gain any weight either! (gulp)
Glad to hear your break/bday went amazing!

Monica Squiers said...

I didn't eat too much either, lol!!

More Than Words said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

LOL about the first one!! I'm still scared to wash my jeans because they might be too tight after I take them out of the dryer!

debi9kids said...

AWESOME!!!! I did not turn 37 over the holiday vacation! Nope, not me! LOL

Leslie said...

Those are sooo cute!!!!! Congrats on turning 30!!! (I think) LOL I will be 34 in May and that just seems sooooo old to me!!! Happy belated Birthday!!!