Monday, April 20, 2009

Making your Home Sing Monday

Making your home sing Mondays
I am linking up with my friend Mom's The Word to participate in her Monday meme, "Making Your Home Sing Monday." It's a day where we share what we are doing to bless our families in our home!! If you would like to be blessed, encouraged, or would even like to share how you are making your home sing.

Today to bless my family I am going to finish the laundry that got behind this weekend and cook a nice healthy dinner. Last week was such a busy one that we were off routine a lot, our meals were home cooked most of the time, but not as good and healthy as I like. This is my main focus today for my family! I am truly blessed to have 2 beautiful sons and 1 amazingly awesome husband and I just want to make my home sing for them, and more importantly our Almighty Creator! Hope you all make your homes sing today!

6 comments:

More Than Words said...

Way to go, Lori!!!!!!!!!! I love this meme!!!

momstheword said...

Your post reminds me that I could really bless my family by doing a little laundry around here!!!! (It's laundry day, lol!).

It's really the simple things that I get behind in sometimes, you know? Like laundry, cleaning bathrooms, etc. Yet they have a big impact!

You are so right, when we bless them, we are blessing Him!

Thank you for joining us today my friend!

Erin said...

It is the daily stuff that makes a house a home...thanks for the reminder that it all matters.

Lisa said...

I will think of your post as I sort my teenage son's stinky socks Lori.

Laundry as a blessing, what a great concept!

Small Town Girl said...

I love this what a great idea!

Cascia Talbert said...

Sounds like a great meme! Laundry is a tough chore for me to do every week as well.