Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I love Awards!



Tammy of Pink Stinx passed this AMAZING award to me! I was super excited! Thank you Tammy for thinking that I possessed all the qualities of this award.

Rules: The qualifications to receive the award are:
A. Display a cheerful attitude.
B. Love one another.
C. Make mistakes.
D. Learn from others.
E. Be a positive contributor to the blog world.
F. Love life.
G. Love kids.

The Rules:
1. Must link it back to the creator
2. Post the rules
3. Choose 5 people to give it to
4. Recipients must fill the characteristics above
5. Create a post to share this
6. You must thank the winner

An the Award goes to:
1.Honey Mommy
2. Ali at Home of the Lazy Dog

3.Kameron from a Wrinkle in Time
4.Leslie at The Moody family
5.Jacie at Mom Stuff

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Congrats on the award!! =)

Ali said...

Congratulations and thank you!! I love awards too!

Leslie said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so very much for including me!! =) I look at so many other people's blogs and wish I had the time and patience to make mine look as good as theirs. I love awards!! makes you feel like all the time and effort you put into keeping your blog cute and updated pays off. That is one reason why I love getting comments!!! =) So glad to hear that your dad is doing so much better!!! =) thanks again!!

Leslie said...

Oh and I think your exciting and wonderful news is that you are pregnant!!!!! am I right?? =) I guess I will have to wait and see on Thursday.

Honey Mommy said...

Thanks for the award! This one is so cute. It's nice to hear that others appreciate your blog!