Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Does this mean I am addicted?

OK I know I have already posted today, (not even an hour ago). I just have to confess that I must be addicted to blogging. My in-laws live in a TINY town, like maybe 200 population and therefore can only get dial-up internet which is so impossible with blogs. We are leaving to go this evening and will not return until Sunday. I have been so worried about this and have wondered how I would survive, until last night.

Joe and I were discussing Black Friday and all the shopping we will do, and the idea hit me. We always stop at Starbucks to grab a coffee of some sort, HELLO free wi-fi!! I started packing up my laptop, and got a funny look from Joe. I just looked at him and said, "There is a Starbucks when we shop, so I will blog on Friday." He laughed so hard I thought he may cry!

AM I ADDICTED???????

12 comments:

Liz said...

That's fantastic....I would say..no you are not addicted you are DEDICATED!! and we all appreciate it (and I'm sure our husbands all sympathize)

Tammy W said...

"I" consider you absolutely normal!! Of course this is coming from a woman who has had 302 posts since 8/8/08! Yikes! (In my defense, that includes the quotes and funny photo pics!!)

rachael said...

i agree with liz... you are dedicated :)

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

you go girl , i did the same and muy hubby said a brealk please i said its so hard!!! but ill try , cause we will be super busy, you guys have fun!!!happy thanksgiving

Monica Squiers said...

That is too funny!!

Maggie said...

Ha ha!! I am the same exact way!! I get the same looks from my dear old hubby and I have a trick that I will share with you. I try to blog daily - so when I do get actually computer time at home sans the dirty looks from Jeramy I will post a weeks worth of blogs and schedule them all throughout the week. That way, new things get posted, and I'm not on the computer 24/7. THEN I catch up on all my friends' blogs when I'm bored at work!! See??? Fool-proof plan, isn't it?! At least until I get fired. HA!! Just Kidding!!

Mc Allen said...

noooo, there's absolutly nothing whatsoever wrong with us, errr, you I mean. I for one cant wait to hear how your weekend is going. see, now I am enabeling you... hehehe!! Have fun! LA

Octamom said...

No--just dedicated (that's what I tell myself...)

Blessings!

Life is Superb said...

Share your laptop with the rest of us addicts!!
I love Starbucks. I'm so excited about Black Friday! I just wish Chance would be able to come!!

Kellan said...

You are preaching to the choir here! I went to my girls' basketball tournament this afternoon with my husband (about 45 min. away) and I took my laptop in the car with me - to blog a little on the way - my husband doesn't even ask anymore (I have one of those wireless thingy's from Spring - GREAT investment - GREAT!).

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving - have fun - Kellan

Honey Mommy said...

You are addicted!
No Black Friday shopping for me! We are too far from civilization!

Jaime @ Just Add Laughter said...

no, not addicted. Addicted is when you search down a new phone that's compatible with mobile blogging and learn how to blog via text message.

Oh, wait, that's me!