Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween fun!

We had such a fun Holiday! We started off by carving pumpkins Thursday evening. Joe Braden just had to have a Mickey pumpkin so Dad set out to make his wishes come true. It took quite a bit of work and time, but it turned out great and the boys had a blast. I didn't get pictures that I could post of Joshua because he decided to strip for some odd reason. I have no idea why he did this, but it was kind of comical! Friday we had Joe Braden's classroom party, which was a BLAST, he thought. It was fun for a Kindergarten party, but a little loud for Mama!
Friday evening we were joined by 2 families to go on a Trick or Treating hay ride. It was a lot of fun and the children really enjoyed themselves. Joe Braden is really good "friends" with one of the little girls that went and let me tell you it was PRICELESS! They helped each other out of the trailer at each house and talked and giggled. I always tell him no girl friends because he is just in Kindergarten, but it was so cute! They are so innocent and it is just precious!
Here are a few pictures! Hope you enjoy!

Daddy and Joe Braden getting ready to carve!
Photobucket

Carving in process!
Photobucket

Finished product
Photobucket

Joshua and I
Photobucket

Joe Braden and Ashton

Photobucket

Our crew minus Joshua
Photobucket

Joe Braden on the "Batmobile" AKA Daddy's Moped!
Photobucket

Joshua on his pumpkins!

Photobucket

Joshua saying Trick or Treat and singing the Batman theme song! Ignore my annoying voice!

11 comments:

Valerie said...

They are too cute!!!

Casey's trio said...

Batman and Robin....too cute!

Janet said...

Love the pumpkin! Super cute!

Gail said...

Very cute costumes! :) I love the pumpkin too. Your son has great taste (wanting Mickey).

Maggie said...

I love all the pictures and the video is adorable!! =)

Kat said...

Wow! What a fabulous time you had! I just love all the festivities.
And great pics too!

Honey Mommy said...

I love the Batman and Robin! I am going to have to keep that in mind for my boys a little later.

Super-cute Micky Mouse pumpkin too!

Laura said...

SO cute! My boys were batman and robin a few years ago! CUTE!!

CC said...

that Batmobile rocks!!!!!!

Karin said...

Wow, looks like you had a lot of fun! Great pumpkin.

michelle said...

Looks like you all had a fun halloween!